Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Part-time Admission For 2020/2021 Session
Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Part-time programme Admission for the 2020/2021 Academic session has been announced. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under listed Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2020/2021 academic session.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
iii. Biology /Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics.
Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five(5) credits at the O level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where at least, a pass in English Language is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application fee is Eight Thousand Naira (N8000).
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.